Rebekah. 20 in August. I'm from Arkansas and I actually love it. I like making new friends so hit me up! Instagram: bexmagee_ Twitter: bexmagee
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Lol yeah I looked at all the notes after I posted that and I figured it out! Lol thanks!
Men that are afraid of women’s body hair. A) The threat of you not finding us attractive if we don’t shave is essentially a relief and B) Look down at what grows from your own legs and TRY and find an argument as to why it’s disgusting for women’s to do the same.
If you’re not mature enough to accept that female body hair is a thing and that it’s personal choice to keep/remove it, you’re not mature enough to be touching a woman.
My little sister is a really pretty girl and she gets dick pics all the time from annoying boys, so being the girl she is, she started using them as blackmail.
She now has about 30 boys doing her bidding because one stepped out of line and she got someone to print out 500 copies of the photo and mailed it to his family.
My sister is 16 and she’s running a black mail Mafia.
She’s going places.
How to tell if it was a gunshot or fireworks: gunshots don’t echo, fireworks do.
thaNK YOU SO MUCH
the fact that anyone might commonly need to know this terrifies me
clearly you’re not from america